Share this article!
● 4 Channel Transmitter: Ascend/ Descend; Forward/ Backward; Left/Right; Left/Right rotation; Throw to Fly etc.
● 6-axis gyro system makes CX-10D very stable and easy to opearate.
● CX-10D can be operated in 3 flying modes. High/Low speed modes can be changed using a transmitter and the third mode is 360° high speed rotation mode in which the aircrafts lights dazzle.
● CX-10D can rotate to left/right while flying or hovering.
● CX-10D has built in density baroceptor which allows CX-10D to hold the height. The transmitter control sticks are designed with built in spring back system for convenience and comfort (the sticks automatically return to the center position).
● CX-10D can perform 3D flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/right). – The RC range: about 25m. Flying height：about 25m.
● CX-10D is equipped with a battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery.
● CX-10D is equiped with multi-color LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
● CX-10D have One touch landing and One touch take-off.
Quick Overview of CHEERSON CX-10D Smart Q
Detailed Specifications of CHEERSON CX-10D Smart Q
|Nano and Micro|
|Flight Time (minutes)||7min|
|Weight – The weight of the drone measured in measured in g and lbs. Including battery and propellers.||15|
|Width – The width of the drone measured in inches and mm.||0.7″|
|Length – The length of the drone measured in inches and mm.||1.1″|
|Height – The height of the drone measured in inches and mm.||3.9″|
|Battery – Type of battery user to power the drone.||600mAh|
|3 Axis Gimbal||None|
|Optical Sensor – The number of pixels the sensor uses specifically to capture image information. It will generally be lower than the number of total pixels for the camera.||Not Specified|
|Image Max Size – Maximum image resolution||Not Specified|
|Video Recording – Quality of video recordings||Not Specified|
|RC Frequency – RC drones operate on radio frequencies similar to other consumer and industrial electronic devices. Most manufacturers use a 2.4GHz frequency for the wireless transmitter and 900MHz, 1.2GHz or 5.8GHz for video transmission. You’ll want to make sure drone frequencies don’t interfere with other frequencies (like your wireless network).||2.4 Ghz|
- Current Price: $37.98
- Ends: Feb 28, 2018 3:12:50 EST
- Current Price: $1,199.00
- Ends: Mar 3, 2018 14:53:19 EST
- Current Price: $21.18
- Ends: Feb 25, 2018 4:06:22 EST