Share this article!
This is a 2.4G and WiFi control quadcopter with FPV function, which allows you to control the quadcopter and realizes image real time transmission through the transmitter or when you connect the quadcopter with your mobile device through WiFi, two ways for you to play this RC toy.
- 2.4GHz transmitter ensures the strong anti-jamming capability, controlling distance is about 40m, so that you can play with other RC toys.
- With 0.3-mega-pixel camera, you can capture the unforgettable moment. Images and videos will reserve in the phone thus you can share them with your family or friends directly.
- Sensitive and flexible operation approves even beginner to do some professional actions like rollover, air pressure altitude hold and hovering.
- Air pressure altitude hold function improves the stability of flight and aerial photography and video recording performance.
- 6 axis gyro fly system with the more sensitive of gyro’s regulating, more stable and flexible flight.
- With functions of one key automatic taking off and landing, you can control your airplane to start and end a trip conveniently and safe, even new pilot can handle it very easily.
- High efficiency USB charging with charge protection, the power supply ends automatically when the quadcopter is full charging.
- Bright LED light, play a beautiful and colorful night flight show with this lovely toy.
- Mini design allows you to take it anywhere, very convenient.
- Adorable gift for kid and RC toy fan.
Quick Overview of CHEERSON CX-10WD-TX
Detailed Specifications of CHEERSON CX-10WD-TX
|Nano and Micro|
|Flight Time (minutes)||4min|
|Weight – The weight of the drone measured in measured in g and lbs. Including battery and propellers.||17g|
|Width – The width of the drone measured in inches and mm.||1.6″|
|Length – The length of the drone measured in inches and mm.||1.6″|
|Height – The height of the drone measured in inches and mm.||0.9″|
|Battery – Type of battery user to power the drone.||150mAh|
|3 Axis Gimbal||None|
|Optical Sensor – The number of pixels the sensor uses specifically to capture image information. It will generally be lower than the number of total pixels for the camera.||0.3MP|
|Image Max Size – Maximum image resolution||Not Specified|
|Video Recording – Quality of video recordings||Not Specified|
|RC Frequency – RC drones operate on radio frequencies similar to other consumer and industrial electronic devices. Most manufacturers use a 2.4GHz frequency for the wireless transmitter and 900MHz, 1.2GHz or 5.8GHz for video transmission. You’ll want to make sure drone frequencies don’t interfere with other frequencies (like your wireless network).||2.4 Ghz|
- Current Price: $219.95
- Ends: Mar 17, 2018 17:38:35 EDT
- Current Price: $39.99
- Ends: Feb 25, 2018 11:00:43 EST
- Current Price: $1,199.00
- Ends: Mar 3, 2018 14:53:19 EST