AUTEL ROBOTICS X-Star
New Worlds. New Adventures
The X-Star is a sophisticated yet amazingly easy-to-fly quadcopter, designed for superb aerial imagery. The 4K camera, integrated with a 3-axis stabilized gimbal, can record crystal clear Ultra HD videos or take 12 MP photos. An intelligent flight control system and autopilot functions power the quadcopter. It stays safe with precision positioning via dual satellite navigation and our Starpoint Positioning System.
Breathtaking scenes deserve to be captured at world-class quality. That’s why X-Star is equipped with a 4K Ultra HD camera that has 108 degree FOV. Take video at 4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, or 720p240 and take 12mp photographs. View the world from above in wide-angle perspective, vivid color, and stunning clarity.
Prevent unwanted camera movements while in the air and easily capture stable, smooth video footage with the help of the 3-axis gimbal. The camera and gimbal are conveniently removable for replacements or future upgrades.
– Command sticks provide maximum grip and confidence for agile maneuvers.
– Function keys instantly capture the perfect moment or quickly activate aircraft flight-assist modes.
– Make informed decisions with the help of important flight information via the LCD display.
– Clamp your smartphone or tablet securely in place to enjoy the camera’s HD live view.
AUTEL ROBOTICS X-Star - Specs
|Flight Time (minutes)||25 min|
|3 Axis Gimbal|
|Optical Sensor||12 Megapixel|
|Image Max Size||Not Specified|
|Video Recording||HD: 1280×720, FHD: 1920×1080, 2K: 2704×1520, 4K: 3840×2160|
|Transmitter/ Receiver Included|
|RC Frequency||2.4 Ghz|
AUTEL ROBOTICS X-Star - Reviews
AUTEL ROBOTICS X-Star - Offers
- Check Today's Offer $499.99
- Check Today's Offer US $454.00