Like the first one, the Ghost 2.0 is mainly piloted with an iPhone or Android phone and not a traditional RC controller. You pair your device with a pocket-sized transmitter called a G-Box and using your phone’s internal accelerometer and gyroscope you just tilt your phone in the direction you want the Ghost to fly. You can also use the Ehang Play mobile app to plot the Ghost’s course as well as have the drone follow you.
– Easiest-to-fly drone in the world, requires only an Android or iOS device and a small G-Box to fly Ghost Drone (G-Box included)
– Fly for up to 25 minutes on a single charge with over a half mile (1 kilometer) range
– No training or practice necessary
– Waypoint Mode, Companion Mode, Avatar Mode, and Flight Planning Mode are all available with a single tap on the screen with the free EHANG Play App
– Best in industry NO FAULT warranty coverage provides hassle free repair or total replacement protection for up to three events and covers shipping costs both ways
– The Ehang 4k sports camera provides 4 different resolution settings (4k@24fps, 2.5k@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@120fps) and includes Cycle Recording, Wide Dynamic Range, Burst Mode and Time Lapse