HELIMAX VOLTAGE 500 3D
This quad is absolutely not for the faint of heart, but if you’re an established heli pilot with some experience under your belt and the urge to break into serious 3D flying, this is the quad for you.
Unlike most multi-rotor aircraft, the Voltage 500 has reversible motors allowing it to execute a much wider range of stunts. Bigger size and bigger props give it presence and power for aggressive, electrifying 3D stunt execution.
It’s equipped with stability mode to make breaking into 3D flying easier and safer.
– First 500-class reversing motor quad
– High visibility, easy orientation canopy
– Stability mode for safe 3D learning
– Long flight times are possible with 4S, 4,000 mAh batteries
– Efficient 8.9” 3D props provide the lift for incredible stunts
– Hybrid Carbon Fiber, G10, and machined aluminum frame
– Compatible with a wide range of 3 and 4S LiPo batteries
– Flight controller compatible with Futaba SBUS, Standard PWM when used with Sbus Encoder, JR XBUS, DSM2, DSMX and DSMJ radios
HELIMAX VOLTAGE 500 3D - Specs
|Flight Time (minutes)||Not Specified|
|3 Axis Gimbal|
|Optical Sensor||Not Specified|
|Image Max Size||Not Specified|
|Video Recording||Not Specified|
|Transmitter/ Receiver Included|
|RC Frequency||2.4 Ghz|