Lost Alarm Finder Tracker for Aircraft RC Model Air Plane Helicopter Multicopter 8Q7V
Lost Alarm Finder Tracker for Aircraft RC Model Air Plane Helicopter Multicopter
Suitable Controller: All PPM/FM, PCM/FM, AM Tx/Rx.
Loud >85dB alarm gets your attention.
Works with AM/FM PPM or FM/PCM R/C systems.
Plugs into any standard servo channel.
Small dimensions and weight.
Can be heard in 50 meter distance.
Operating Voltage: 4-6 Volts DC
Low Current Consumption: <35 mA (1 mA at standby mode)
Alert Level: 85dB
1. Connect the lost alarm between the servo (the one which runs when flying) and the receiver, i.e. act as a servo extension cord.
2. Turn on your transmitter.
3. Turn on your receiver then you will hear two beep sound.
4. To test if it is functioning:
Do not move any of the control stick on the transmitter for 1 min. or simply turn it off.
You will hear a continuous beep sound after 1 minute.
If you ignore the continuous beep sound for around 2 minutes, the beep sound will change to a louder V sound. It will stop once you move the control stick or power off the receiver.
5. If you cannot find your plane, do not move the control stick or turn off your transmitter for 1 min for the alarm sound.
6. By the tracking sound, you will be able to locate your RC plane/Helicopter.
7. To stop the alarm: Move the control stick or power off the receiver.
1. Can be connected to any kinds of servo.
2. Should be connected to the servo that runs when flying.
1 x Lost Aircraft Tracker
- Current Price: $48.98
- Ends: Nov 22, 2017 9:10:23 Z
- Current Price: $132.00
- Ends: Dec 15, 2017 8:37:33 Z
- Current Price: $49.94
- Ends: Dec 7, 2017 22:49:14 Z