Did you ever imagine of flying a bike wheel?
Are you thinking to conjure a bike wheel quadcopter or even a keyboard quadcopter? Just to let you know, Jasper has come up with a wonderful innovation. By employing a three-dimensional printed clamp system named as Drone it Yourself, you can virtually transform anything you see lying around idly into a quadcopter and all for just $19.95. Hold on! The $19.95 part of the above statement is not true since this amazing contraption is not available for sale as of now. Nevertheless, if you are cocksure about yourself and if you have any idea what you are going to do and you also have access to a 3D printer, then you can transform your bike wheel into a quadcopter whizzing through the air.
Electronic equipment used
Here is a list of some of the electronic equipment almost similar to the ones used by Jasper. The components are not that different from the parts used on How to Build a Drone webpage. You can also download the print files used by Jasper from here and build log here.
- Transmitter and receiver: Turnigy9x
- Radio controller: open pilot CC3D
- Motors: NTM Prop Drive Series 28-26A 1200kV
- Propellers: 10×4.5 SF Props 2pc CW 2 pc CCW Rotation
- Propeller adapters: NTM Prop Drive 28 Series Accessory Pack
- ESCs: Turnigy Plush 30amp Speed Controller
- Battery: Turnigy nano-tech 3000mAh 3S 25~50C Lithium Polymer Pack
- Charger: Turnigy Accucel-8 150W 7A Balancer/Charger
I’m really impressed by people when they build top quality high resolution videos without caring if they cost a million dollars or a few bucks.