Hey, are you planning to buy a drone for you but you got a tight budget right? Don’t worry In this article we’ll be discussing the best drones under $25. Flying a drone is really fun and if you are a beginner then spending a huge sum of money won’t be ideal when you are just starting off with a new drone. Wanna know why? It’s because when you are flying a drone for the first time you’ll most probably crash it!
The following page list down all the best drones under $25.
Although cheap drones might not be fully functional ones but are great if you are flying your first drone. I know that most of the drone companies out there in the market are explaining it is damn easy to fly a drone as they fly themselves but it’s actually not.
Expensive drones are much easier to fly as they have some amazing features like GPS which makes it easy to fly drones but I will recommend you to start off with cheaper ones. In case you crash a cheaper drone then it will hardly matter and it will save your money too.
The best part of a cheaper drone is that they are small and you can easily fly them inside or house and practice the art of flying drones. The most important thing is they are cheap!. It doesn’t mean that you can’t have fun, you will fully feel like you are flying a real drone. On that note Here are the best drones under $25.
FAQ’s of drones under $25
Are these drones safe for children?
In my opinion, Yes, drones under $25 will be safe for children as they are quite lightweight and they don’t have that much power. However, I will recommend you to let your child fly drones under your supervision. Moreover, If your child is below the age of 8 then I will recommend you not handle the drone in his/her hands.
Can I fly these drones inside my house?
Yes, you can easily fly these small and lightweight drones inside your house. However, I will recommend you to read full specs about the drone.
Can I use these drones If I’m flying a drone for the first time?
Yes, you can fly these drones even if you haven’t flown a drone before. In fact, these drones are perfect for you if you have no experience in drones.
Do I need special training before flying a drone?
No, you don’t need any special kind of training even if you are flying a drone for the first time. Before flying you can simply watch a youtube video and learn the basics from there. However, If you are going with expensive ones then I will recommend you to take training before flying.
So these are the best drones under $25 which you can buy. These drones will be perfect to kick off your drone flying addiction and if this article helped you in finding the perfect for and do share it with your drone buddies and if you’re left with any kind of queries about drones then you can comment down below. Which one is the best? Although all the drones are excellent In my opinion, you can go with Eachine E010.
Holyton HT02 Mini Drone for Kids Beginners, Easy Pocket RC Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, 3D Flips, 3 Speed Modes, 3 Batteries, Headless Mode, Protection Guards and Emergency Stop, Gift for Boys Girls
$20.39 in stock
- User-friendly (One Key Take Off/ Landing & Altitude Hold & Headless Mode) -- With a short press of the one-key take off button the drone will take off and hover at a certain height, which allows you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovers at its current height. The headless mode will help the pilots at any level fly and operate the drone easily.
- More Fun with 24 Mins Flight Time -- The package contains 3 Batteries, which guarantees 24 Minutes of flight time. And the drone can do 360° circle and fly at high speeds, offering you a special and exciting feeling.
- Mini and Portable -- HT02 can be stored in its transmitter and it’s super easily to carry with. The size of the drone is 70*48*35 mm. Free your bag to its limits because RC Drone has never been so easy to carry with.
- Safe for Kids: The protection guards make it safe flight for your kids. Speed mode can be changed from low to high to satisfy kids’ needs. The Emergency Stop can keep novice pilots from losing the drone.
- Christmas Gift/Party Supply -- The Drone covered by our warranty and it does not have to register FAA in the States. The indoor drone is a great treat in the Christmas/Birthday/Thanksgiving/other holiday party, classroom game or family gathering.